Met Matt on Best Practice forum.
He had great answers regarding my problems/issues with Best Practice.
Needed to have new Server, discussed, with him - I was able get a great deal for my Dell server. To install / commission change over to new server, he came all the way from Queensland to Shepparton, VICTORIA.
He finished all commissioning work in 2 days ( with no down time).
In 5 years since commissioning new server he continues to offer great IT support, always available and promptly fixing issues. This entire period there was no time loss due to server down time in this seven day per week medical practice.
His fees are very reasonable, Quality of support has no match. I would very strongly recommend him for any IT work. His contract is so open you can walk away any time you want. (I am sure you will regret Later).
I wish him all the best.
Dr Khalid Nawab Sana Medical Centre, Shepparton
We had Matt replace our entire computer system two years ago and they have been great. We have found Matt to be extremely helpful in that time. It is never too much trouble for him to talk me through a problem or arrive on premises to ensure our computer issues are resolved.
Luckily, our Practice has never had to revert to paper based operations, thanks to Matt”
Andrea – Practice Manager, Dr E David Gibson, Obs Gynae St Vincents Hospital Toowoomba
I have been very happy with the help of IT4Doctors with the setup of my small rural practice. Matt Gilchrist’s knowledge of both IT systems in general practice as well as all aspects of practice management is excellent. Matt has been extremely helpful during this time, always happy to answer immediate questions, not restricted to business hours. The amount of help I received was beyond the call of duty. I would recommend IT4Doctors to any (general) practice that would like someone with extensive and specific knowledge of general practice IT systems as well as general IT systems.
Dr Nadine Goodman-Nadall, Barwon Medical Centre, Mungindi NSW
Attendee feedback from the recent BP Summit (March 2014)
• Passionate on topic
• This session was great, it would have been good to have more time with Matt exporting reports to excel etc.
• Well done awesome. Great presenter!! Perhaps a session for Practice Managers only
• The entire session was highly informative including the informal demonstration of how to use appointment book and SMS for patient correspondence.
• Lots of tips. EXCELLENT Would make a good book (or better a DVD)
• Excellent stuff. Needed longer time!
• Useful fun session
• Great many thanks
• Very informative - Matt clearly understands BP and good practice management techniques
• Fantastic Practical Session
• Matt is very knowledgeable and more time with him would benefit everyone
• Very good and thorough information
• More time for Matt!
• Fantastic - Better talk yet!
• Matt is a brilliant speaker/teacher more time. Best session so far!
• I think it was a very good workshop
• Very easy to understand listens to questions. Speaks honestly
• Great overview Need to apply manually to BP
• Good for PM's
• very informative
• Would have liked Matt to have more time for him to further explain with the questions asked (very knowledgeable and entertaining)
• Very interesting - I'm not a PM but can apply approaches to my job!
• Really enjoyed course informative and liked Matts teaching style!
• Great presenter - very generous
• More Matt
• Excellent presentation
• Covered more than advertised. This was great
• Good Work
• Great Presenter
• Very Good
• Once again an excellent presentation. However need to physically apply info at work
• Brilliant presenter easy to understand. Bp needs to have regular courses for newer practices to help staff keep up with your short cuts etc. Practice does not always have time to train newer staff and they only know basics.
• Very informative. Great fun presentation.